how to tell if I’m sad again

  • I don’t respond to your texts for days
  • I don’t respond to your texts for hours
  • I don’t respond to your texts at all
  • I respond with short answers
  • I sound disinterested in our conversations, texting or not
  • I don’t eat/drink/talk as much as usual
  • I stare out into space more than often
  • I stay in one place/a few places for long periods of time without moving very much
  • I lose track of time
  • I rub my head/eyes as if I have a migraine
  • I talk more quietly than normal
  • I don’t talk about myself at all
  • I make cynical comments, especially about my existence
  • I sleep too much or too little
this is not just me, though. these are common signs/things to be aware of and look for in people/friends/family members struggling with depression. stay safe, and stay aware.

Comments

Popular Posts