Re-reading Twitter on my album "Carbon Copy" pre-release; I think, combined, it forms a weird piece of poetry...

So… Ebb and flow #carboncopy
Reaching, running, falling, loving, screaming, undressing, stretching, doing. #carboncopy
Squirted toothpaste all over his face #carboncopy
The sculptor, the director, the conductor. #carboncopy
Didn’t want you to see me like this. #carboncopy
Afraid of my own absence. #carboncopy
Tear level increase. #carboncopy
Broken Heart broken heart broken heart. #carboncopy
I’ve done nothing today. #carboncopy
Longing to be invisible from time to time. #carboncopy
It’s a mission to provide originality. #carboncopy
Definitely harrowing is my middle name. #carboncopy
Hold to two, count your breath. #carboncopy
I’m cold, dark and sometimes wet. I’m an eternal Monday morning. #carboncopy
The best use of the copy is perhaps as a long durable performance or for a living sculpture. #carboncopy
Surveillance cameras show how life is orchestrated. Hunt for originality in hidden corners. #carboncopy
Thousands of casualties of music. #carboncopy
Apps and apps and apps and apps control our lives. #carboncopy
Zen up the moments. #carboncopy
Word, words, worlds. #carboncopy
Paparazzi. #carboncopy
Hell around the corner. #carboncopy
Multiple universes in one mind. #carboncopy
MTv pool party at my house. #carboncopy

Comments

Popular Posts