Ask me, ask me, ask me...

1. Favourite book?

Too many to mention. But if one is truly necessary, I’d probably go for “Everything is Illuminated”.

2. Favourite song?

Kentucky Avenue by Tom Waits.

3. Why is it your favourite song?

It is, to date, the only song that actually made me cry. Like, the tear-version. Some songs make me sad, but this one makes me cry. Over and over and over and over and over again.

4. Favourite drink?

Wine. Haven’t we established that already?

5. Age?

What? My favourite age? Or my age? This one is too vague.

6. What’s your biggest dream?

That one where you are forced to go to school naked.

7. Who’s your role model?

Daniel Day-Lewis.

8. Where would you like to live?

Anywhere.

9. Beatles or Stones?

That’s impossible. I love the Beatles for what they did, experimentally, in the studio. I love the Stones for the endless energy and their songs. It’s easier to chose between Nirvana and Pearl Jam (Nirvana!) or Blur and Oasis (Blur!).

10. Favourite cartoon growing up?

Tin Tin.

11. Best present you’ve ever received?

Don’t know. Can’t remember.

Comments

Popular Posts