answering questions...

1.What is your favourite holiday?

None of the official ones.

2. What is your favourite colour and WHY?

Black. It matches my insides.

3. What is your first memory

Last Tuesday. Everything is a blank in my head. I do have memories, but my mind sort of behaves as if it is on “random” - you know, when you use your cd-player and you put some old CD in and you press “random”. Any old shit comes out. My brain is like that.

4. Who do you look up to most?

My dad.

5. If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be and why?

Piper Laurie. I want to kiss her and thank her for what she has given this planet.

6. What is the first thing you notice when you find someone attractive (looks only)

Usually the eyes.

7. What is your goal in life?

To prove the world that there aren’t any goals in life.

8. What fandom are you in?

None.

9. Are you right or left brain hemisphere?

Left.

10. Left or right handed?

Left.

11. Would you rather: Have endless amounts of money to for-fill the needs and wants of the ones you love BUT everyone hated you and you had no friends OR be piss poor and unable to provide anything for anyone, always taking and never giving, but be surrounded by people who loved you?

I’d settle for a dick-amputation to avoid both situations.

Comments

Popular Posts