Twelve STEP Charlie!!! (N.S.F.W.)!!!!!

e-mail received, 3 September 2018

Dear Jean,
I love you. You have a way with words. You are so funny.
But I have to ask you this:

I read your book Charlie, and this passage made me think:
Because he might have less than a quarter of an inch chopped off of his lovely nose; my skin-cancer happens to be on my penis. And I don’t have that many inches to loose in that department. 
Exactly? How large is your penis?

With kind regards,

Matthew

e-mail send, 28 September 2018

Dear Matthew,
Thank you for reading Twelve Step Charlie. I'm glad you liked it.
However, I think you mistake me for being hugely-hung. I never said I dislike my penis. I never questioned its size. But when you are at the verge of stuff being chopped off, you cannot have enough flesh to begin with, you get my drift?

In any way, it's nothing like this Robert Mapplethorpe picture (yes, I value him greatly, thanks for asking)



Either way, I think you mistook the title of the book.
It's TWELVE STEP CHARLIE and NOT TWELVE INCH CHARLIE!

I would be much obliged if you remove my e-mail address from your contacts.

Best,
Jean


***disclaimer***

for the picture:

Title: Mark Stevens (Mr. 10 1/2)
Artist/Maker: Robert Mapplethorpe (American, 1946 - 1989)
Culture: American
Place: New York, New York, United States, North America (Place created)
Date: 1976
Medium: Gelatin silver print
Object Number: 2011.7.5

Dimensions: 35.4 × 35.4 cm (13 15/16 × 13 15/16 in.)
Copyright: © Robert Mapplethorpe Foundation

Credit Line: Jointly acquired by the J. Paul Getty Trust and the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, with funds provided by the J. Paul Getty Trust and the David Geffen Foundation

Comments

Popular Posts