Anonymous asked: What do you like?

I like menthol cigarettes, french films, vintage records that still play, basic watercolors, pictures of the sky, being kissed/touched in my dreams, eating pizza with just cheese as the topping, drinking red wine, taking long baths, talking to someone I trust underneath the stars, anything wes anderson, playing video games that are dreamy, watching stage-director write just anything on the white board, reading haruki murakami, seeing people being happy together, listening to the beatles, wearing underwear that just came out of the dryer, wearing lipstick when I wake up feeling ugly, speaking to someone in paris i adore, sitting near an ocean, being drunk while being happy, finding money that i know that no one can claim, watching films that make my mind all active, warm and dreamy, playing the piano & the acoustic guitar, turning my feelings into art, making someone feel loved, adored, and of course happy, being with my best friend, listening to new music that i can follow along with, listening to my father speak of his past, watching my mother smile, hearing my sister tell me that she loves me, lavender soap, all kinds of incense, writing with someone, and being alone…

Comments

Popular Posts