While traveling... #theAzores

(Even while traveling the planet--in this case The Azores--drama visits #JK's house... rented...)

  • Jean: I need cream.
  • Partner: What for?
  • J: Have you seen my face?
  • P: What about it?
  • J: Look at me! Just look at me. My entire face looks like a goddamn pimple!
  • P: What?
  • J: You see that glow? It's all grease pouring out of my pores!
  • P: It's the climate, darling.
  • J: I hate it!
  • P: It's all the bad stuff surfacing and coming out.
  • J: What?
  • P: It's all the bad stuff surfacing and coming out.
[Jean then, obviously locates himself in front of a mirror and starts slapping his face]
  • J: Humour! Stay! Sarcasm! Stay! Irony! Stay! Musicality! Stay!
  • P: We should stay here for another three years. Let's get all that toxic out! Heal! Heal!
  • J: You wouldn't even recognize me!

Comments

Popular Posts